duminică, 21 februarie 2010

There she goes

And now I'm back where i began... Love...

Weird how all these songs put you through all these different emotions... You'd think you have more control over yourself.

Single minded obsession... You see the object of your desire... and this goes through your mind...



Dose not happen to you? Well... You don't know what your missing...

When the object of my desire is "Racing through my brain", "Pulsing through my veins", "Chasing down my lane", my brain shuts down, my body goes numb and i feel hungry (at least that's what I think... It's really confusing)... The last one's a bit bizarre but still interesting...
"She calls my name, pulls my train. No one else could heal my pain"...
"And I just can't contain this feeling that remains"...

How did butterflies get in my stomach?

...

This song goes hand in hand with "Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me", clearly.

...

Not much to say about this one. Song says it all...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu