sâmbătă, 27 februarie 2010

Live for 2day

For some time now I have been listening to a lot of 3 Doors Down and I ran across a lot of good songs by them... But this one simply is... Awesome! And the album cover is just so "WOW".


3 Doors Down - Live For Today



It's just a great "open your eyes" song... The kind of song that kicks you in the head and yells at you "live your life god damn it"!


I really can correlate to the song...

"Show me the road and I will find my own
You build the bridges and I'll burn them down."

This is just so "I'll follow my own way, not yours"/"I'll live my life the way i want to"...

Even the "while heroes ride again" (In the entire context "You're always hiding, throwing up your hands/while heroes ride again.") tells the story of how vanity and ego has taken over. What do you want? Do you want to "act out and pretend your mighty"? Or would you rather be one of the heroes? Most people (I have seen it) chose to just "throw up there hands" than to just do something... Sad...

"I'm taking chances in the here and now."

"I'll take the chance before the chance has gone."

Just seems to push you (or maybe just me) to risk it... I'd rather risk it and fall than to just let life pass me by... Try, get knocked down and get back up again!

How will you know what future holds for you if you refuse to trail it. If you are given a chance, take it, "you never know when it will be your last".

"Another day and yet another's done,
spending the life living within the past."

Don't ever live in your past, always look up for a better tomorrow!

"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." (Alice Morse Earle)

"Yesterday is History,
'tis so far away --
yesterday is Poetry,
'tis Philosophy --

Yesterday is Mystery --
Where it is today --
While we shrewdly speculate
Flutter both away"

Wow. So many things you can say about this single fraze...

"We'll never know it When we run out of time until it's all over with
and there'll be nowhere to run."

Make the best out of "NOW" before you reach "TO LATE".


...


We all regret the past, we all wish to go back and fix some of the mistakes of our past, but we can't so why spend our time thinking "what if?" because it's just wasted time in which you might get a 2nd chance. 

Learn from the past, Don't live in it. Build your future, don't wait for it to overwhelm you.


...



Remember yesterday. Imagine tomorrow. But live today.



Don't give up! I know I won't!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu