joi, 10 iunie 2010

Kiss me

I can't even remember... What? Yes, I'm speaking English again... So? Anyway, back to the important stuff... I can't even remember when I heard this song for the first time... Can't remember what I thought of it at first... Can't even tell how I bumped into it again...
Well... It's just a great song... Chill... So like the 80'...
B.E.A...utiful


Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me



The song is just beautiful, as I said before... Not much to say in the end... Oh... Just one thing to say...
DUDE VERSION!



The so called "dude version" belongs to the group "New Found Glory" and is the same song except for one small change... Instead of saying "You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress" it goes something like "I'll wear those shoes and you will wear that dress"... Sounds much better from a guys point of view...

Just epic... ;)

D.F.T.B.A.

...

P.S. - Goes hand in hand with "Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes"

2 comentarii: