luni, 16 mai 2011

Poke vs. the Black Sheep

Yeah...

Or "Poke vs. the Weird Feeling"... Cause it's weird.

Back once more... After some time of absence...
But I'm not back empty handed, oh no... BACK WITH THE VENGEANCE!
No... Not really... Back with a song... A new one...

And a background story... Or not... Dunno... Or do I... I don't...

I actually do... But not for you... Nether for you...

Enough of the smalltalk... Back to the action... Well no action... Back to the music first of all...

I give you...
Metric - Black Sheep



Scott Pilgrim vs. the World... Yeah... An epic of epic epicness... Epic...

...

Enough of the music... Time for something else...

Insults? Ok...

Coward...
Manipulative... "Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend, you crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again."
Melodramatic... "Our common goal was waiting for the world to end"
Slow...
Undecided...

And i don't mean you...

And now I'm afraid to end up alone... "Everyone pulls away from you"... Well, I mean me...


Vendel'o eranu sin'na!

Un comentariu: