luni, 8 martie 2010

Need a hug again...

I went into a YTing frenzy just now as OUR Free Hugs draws near... And i started looking up all different Free Hug campaigns around the world... Only some time after starting this viewing frenzy did i click the Free Hugs Amsterdam video...

I just didn't manage to find info on it or the group... OK, I did find some info on the group, but not much... But I think (Not sure... It's just speculation) that the song was made specially for this "clip" because even the album cover is a picture from the clip with free hugs... Sooo, I figured it's made for the Free Hugs Campaign...

This is it! Henkus - Phony



The song is just simply put "WOW"... So touching (it reaches out of the monitor and grabs your ass)... J.K.
But really... It's just so overwhelmingly emotional... It's quite sad in the beginning, but quickly turns to "cheer up" towards the end...

Sort of makes you doubt your friends at one point... But then you feel like "I need more friends... MORE!!!"...

...

I can actually compare it to my own story... But let's not now... I seem to have done it quite often... :D

But... If you want me to do it just tell me in the comment section below... (That was so RWJish)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu