duminică, 15 august 2010

EPIC DAYS!

I GOT TO SEE BOTH DAYS OF THE MOST EPIC EVENT UNTIL NOW! ARTMANIA 2010!

I didn't pay 1 dime for the concert yet got to go in and admire The Sisters of Mercy , Kamelot and Swallow Thw Sun on day 1 and Dark Tranquility, Sirena and Serj Tankian on day 2...

The Sisters Of Mercy


First time I got to see them... First time I heard of them... Not the last time I'l hear of them ;)...

Kamelot



One of the reasons I actually wanted to see the concert... Priority #2

Swallow The Sun



Never heard of them before... Not a big growl fan anyway... Sooo...

Dark Tranquility



Didn't manage to find a video from the concert...

Sirenia



Only video I managed to find with them from the concert... Never heard of them before... But I loved them...

Serj Tankian



PRIORITY #1... The main reason i wanted to see the concert at all... Worth every dime I didn't pay, but really was worth the money some people payed (not to be an insult)... Loved it and I hope to see him back in our city once more...

...

I haven't slept 2 days in a row at all... It was epic... I have to say this was the best "Artmania" concert I have been witness to!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu