duminică, 4 aprilie 2010

Canges...

I'm in a very bizarre emotional loop ... Up hill and down hill continuously ...

I screwed up and now I'm cryin'...



I got this song as a dedication... -ish... Something ... And now I'm afraid of the second vers...

Now i feel like a loser...



This song is awesome... True... Sad... And just epicly made... I'm a loser... But it's OK... I'm daydreaming to something better while expecting the worse...

I'm empty on the inside and "nothing seems to fill this place"... "There's nothin left of this mind or my soul"... "I need this every time" but i don't seem to get it the right way... "Someday I will find a love that flows through me like this" so I'm trying and pushing on "and this will fall away" I hope...

"This is getting old, but I can't break these chains that I hold"... I will always be me, no mater what happens...
My "Addiction" to you "needs a pacifier"...

"You're getting closer to pushing me off of life's little edge cause I'm a loser and sooner or later you know I'll be dead"... Not more to say...

But then "I get back up again"...

...

Still love you... Always will... XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu