marți, 16 noiembrie 2010

Guess who's back?

Whenever you manage to get up, life finds a way to push you back down.
I get knocked down, but I get... Erm... Sorry...

Well it pretty much is my fault that I get pushed down. Why do i give life the opportunity to do so?

Bummer, huh?

It's almost like you are denied your own happiness... And... Baaah!
Lost my thoughts here...

...

Well anyway... I am back...
Did you miss me? Yeah, I bet...

Never mind.

...

A lot happened in my life these past few weeks, months...
Not only did I get a job (well whoop-thee-doo), but I also became a movie star... Ghost Rider! Tha da da dam!

Job: I already am working for over two months now. The job is awesome... Well it sucks in the end thinking that it's a job, but compared to other jobs (like yours for example) it's simply awesome.
Eight hours a day of sitting on a comfortable chair, in front of a computer.
I is a consultant!
Not going to give to much infos on what I do... Some of you might get pissed that my job is more awesome than theres.

Movie: Yeah... It all happened so fast... I didn't even know what it was about...
This person was standing in the center of the city surrounded by a bunch of people...
Interesting... What's here?
So I go there and sure as hell there's something big going on here...

Me: What's going on here?
She: Were filming here in a month or so and need some people as "actors" to walk around on set... Interested?
Me: Tell us more...
She: Well... It's on 2 different days... Twelve hours of filming each day... Forty Lei for each day... Pay is on the end of each day...
Me: OK... sign me in :D...
She: I need your names and a picture of you. And we will call you some days before the filming...
*The taking of the names, Numbers and pictures*
Me: Just out of curiosity... What are you filming for?
She: Hmm... Do you know that movie "Ghost Rider"?
Me: Yeah...
She: Well it's the sequel...
*Silence*

So that's how I got to sign in for the filming...

A month later they called me up told me the time and place...
The details about the filming itself are boring so I'll fast forward it...
>>
We got our money (after standing in line for it for almost an hour and a half)...

...

The end!

More to follow!

...

BTW... No clip here (bet you saw that) but there are some to follow :D...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu