duminică, 2 mai 2010

Yore Never Gonna Be Alone

I'll always be here for you, no mater what...

Live without regrets... One of the things I'm trying to teach myself and others... But I don't seem to follow that philosophy...
Yesterday I was asked "If I was able to go back in time once with all my knowledge would I change anything in my life?" and i answered "Yes, I would change at lest half of my life"...

There are a lot of tings i would change... Some of them regarding you... Others not...

"Time is going by so much faster than I,
And I'm starting to regret not spending all of it with you.
Now I'm wondering why I've kept this bottled inside,
So I'm starting to regret not telling all of it to you.
So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know,
You're never gonna be alone from this moment on.
If you ever feel like letting go, I won't let you fall.
When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on.
Were gonna take the world on. I'll hold you 'til the hurt is gone."

Not more to say... Except this "I'm here for you if you need me"...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu